Your Technical Consultant
Texas Fixer is your personal Technical Consultant and a trusted, knowledgeable resource. Our experienced technicians are skilled professionals with an average of 30 plus years of experience in the trades. We’re so confident in the work we perform that each job we do is guaranteed it.
With over 3 decades in the IT industry, I am excited to introduce myself as The Texas Fixer – your one-stop solution for all your IT needs. My background spans administration, network engineering, security, support, and consulting. Equipping me with the skills to provide reliable, and customized solutions for home users, small and medium, & enterprise businesses.
Throughout my career, I have held various positions, such as Sr. IT Engineer, Sr. Systems Engineer, NOC Engineer, Network Operations Manager, and Technical Coordinator, working with renowned organizations like AT&T, Wayport, Shell Services Inc (Royal Dutch Company), as well as various Managed Service Providers. This diverse experience has allowed me to develop a deep understanding of the unique technological challenges faced by clients in both the private and public sectors.
As a Technical Consultant, I offer a wide range of services, including:
- Hosting and Managed Services: Ensuring seamless, efficient, and secure management of your IT infrastructure.
- Network and Systems Engineering: Designing, implementing, and supporting best-in-class networking and communications & telephony solutions tailored to your business requirements.
- Identity and Access Administration: Safeguarding your digital assets by managing access controls and user authentication.
- Information Protection Administration: Implementing robust security measures to protect your sensitive data and intellectual property.
- Technical Support: Providing prompt and effective assistance for all your technology-related issues.
- Technology Consulting: Partnering with you to identify opportunities for improvement, optimization, and growth, and guiding you through the implementation process.
Over the years, I have worked with various software, hardware, and platforms, such as Microsoft 365, Google Workspace, Linux, and MAC, as well as remote software like Screen Connect, LogMeIn, and N-Able – N-Central. I have experience with server applications like Windows Server NT 4.0 – 2019, Microsoft Exchange, MS SQL, and web technologies like WordPress, HTML, and PHP. My expertise in security software, such as Bitwarden and Bitdefender, Malware Bytes, ensures that I can provide top-notch protection for your business.
I am eager to bring my expertise as The Texas Fixer to your organization and help you overcome your IT challenges. I look forward to the opportunity to discuss how I can contribute to the success of your business.
Please feel free to contact me, just head over to the contact form: Contact – Texas Fixer
Administrator, Identity and Access Administrator, Information Protection Administrator, Network & Systems Engineer, Security Engineer, Support Engineer, Technology Consultant
For more information about the Chief Fixer, Troy Clark please review his LinkedIn profile below: